The main goal of this project is to develop a new master’s program on renewable energy sources and sustainable environment and implement the developed courses at all Uzbek partner universities .
Specific objectives are:
1. Development of a new MSC curriculum in Renewable energy sources and sustainable environment.
2. Capacity building in Renewable energy sources and sustainable environment program at 6 Uzbek universities.
3. Establishment of laboratories in renewable energy.
4. Development of research-education-innovation in Renewable energy sources and sustainable environment.
5. Establishment of international stable connections for the enhancement of teaching and research.
A wider objective of the project is to create educational base for training of a new generation of engineers in Renewable Energy sources and sustainable environment. These engineers will be able to solve local and regional environmental and energy problems of industries and public administration institutions/societies in Uzbekistan. This objective is achieved by creating a new MSc program with complete curricula at the ASU,GulSU, UrSU, KarSU, TARI and TTPU. Main outcomes of the project will be a Full Master of Science curriculum with 12 courses compatible with European standards; fully functional and well equipped 6 Renewable Energy labs with all tools for analyses and experiments in the area; Uzbek professors, teachers with newly gained skills in Renewable energy sources and sustainable environment; Growth of interest amongst specialists of industries and public administration institutions and the society in general in retraining and updating their skills.
The following main outcomes and outputs of the project will be achieved by the consortium members by the end of the project:
Development of New MSc program with 12 courses in Renewable energy and sustainable environment.
• Creation of laboratories in Renewable energy sources and sustainable environment at ASU, GulSU, KarSU, UrSU, TARI, TTPU.
• Training for Uzbek professors and teachers
• Development of courses for industry professionals and engineers, and public institutions
• Training for professionals and engineers from industry, and public institutions